We have taken a number of steps in response to the coronavirus situation - and continue to do so - for the welfare of our people and for business continuity.
This blog was originally posted on 14 March 2020 (AEST) and was last reviewed at 9am on 11 January 2022 (AEST). This page is being reviewed on an ongoing basis, and updated where necessary.
- We continue to closely monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation to support the welfare of our people and ensure service continuity to clients.
- Members of the Iress leadership team, including the CEO, together with specialists from within the business, continue to meet regularly to ensure the right measures are in place.
- Where offices are open again, our teams have been returning on an optional basis. In locations where offices are closed, our teams are working well remotely.
- We are not aware of any change to our supply chain that has or will have a material impact on our clients and users.
- We continue to operate and support all services.
- We have not experienced any serious negative impact on operations or productivity as a result of this global pandemic. We are satisfied that our teams, including business-critical teams, can continue to operate remotely for an extended period of time if required.
- Our data centres are deliberately located in different and independent locations consistent with prudent failover strategies. Following assessment, we are confident these services are not materially at risk at present from coronavirus-related issues.
- Employees who return to offices in select locations do so in line with government, health & safety, landlord and internal guidelines. We are not requiring vaccinations for our people as a condition of employment or for entry to our offices (unless there are government, landlord or client requirements). However, we continue to closely follow the advice of governments and health authorities in each of our locations.
Specific measures in place
To respond to the current situation, we have taken a number of steps including:
- Establishing a global working group to coordinate our response.
- Travel is allowed where permitted by governments.
Visits by Iress people to client and supplier offices
- The health and safety of Iress' people are paramount to Iress.
- In countries where there are no social distancing restrictions, visits to client or supplier offices can take place on a normal basis.
- In Iress locations where offices are open but social distancing remains in place, our teams are visiting client and supplier offices although it remains a personal decision by each Iress person.
- In remaining Iress locations, Iress people are not permitted to visit clients or suppliers at their offices. Exceptions on a business critical or emergency basis will be considered by relevant members of Iress' leadership team on a case-by-case basis.
Clients can visit the dedicated coronavirus support area for information and tools available to support them at this time.
Clients can also speak with their account executive here or telephone support here. Users of Xplan, Client Portal, CommPay, Xplan Mortgage and Trigold can also access the Iress Community.